Welcome to the website of the Greenwich Republican Town Committee. As Republican Party Chairman, I urge you to use this site to learn more about both the RTC and Greenwich's town government. I also urge you to join us as we continue the long-standing Republican tradition of providing prudent, efficient and effective government in Town.
Greenwich has been blessed over the years to have a local government characterized by very competent elected officials, and an extensive volunteer involvement in Town affairs by so many of our talented and energetic citizens who have generously devoted countless hours to making the town a better place in which to live and raise a family.
We would welcome your support and involvement as well. Please reach out to our elected Republican officials, or to me, if you have any questions or require any assistance.
Jim Campbell, Chairman
Mary Ann Mullen
Donate to Fred Camillo's Re-Election Campaign!
Send the completed form to:
Committee to Re-Elect Fred Camillo
c/o Jack Kriskey
19 The Avenue, Greenwich, CT 06831
Voter Registration Deadlines Are Approaching
The following information from the Connecticut Secretary of the State's Office pertains to eligible voters who want to cast a ballot in the upcoming statewide primaries on August 12, 2014.
- Eligible voters must register as Democrats or Republicans in order to cast ballots in the primaries.
- New voter registrations or changes to voter registration status completed online or by mail must be received no later than Thursday August 7th in order to qualify a voter to cast a ballot in the primary.
- The final deadline to register in-person at town offices for the primary is Monday August 11, 2014 by noon.
- Seventeen year-old voters who will turn 18 by the November 4, 2014 general election can also register and vote in the primary, facing the same registration deadlines.
- Unaffiliated Connecticut voters also face the same upcoming deadlines to enroll with a major party if they would like to participate in the primary.
- It is now too late for an enrolled party member to switch to another party in order to cast a ballot in the August 12th primary.
- Polls will be open statewide for Registered Democrats and Republicans on Tuesday, August 12, 2014 from 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Voters can go online to www.sots.ct.gov/vote to check their registration status, register to vote, download an absentee ballot application, find out where their polling place is located, and view lists of candidates.